Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ORGANIC MINERAL FOUNDATIONS



I'M FABULOUS® is well known for their mineral foundation, cheek, and eye colors. All mineral make up products are 100% pure minerals, which have been crushed to a silky powder form. They are free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, fragrance, and other harmful chemicals that can irritate skin and cause breakouts. The best part is Orglamix offers such a large spectrum of colors from classic neutrals to the hottest hues, these 100% pure mineral pigments deliver gorgeous smudge-proof, crease-free and water-resistant color in one stroke. 


This is a 4 in 1 product.  This organic mineral powder is not only a foundation, it also serves as a powder, concealer and has SPF protection.  I really loved this mineral foundation.  It went on so easy, I just sprinkled some into the cap and used my large Brush and swirled it over my face.  The coverage was amazing and my skin felt so beautiful and soft.  I wasn't left with that heavy, "cakey" feeling that traditional foundations leave on your skin.  I felt totally naked, but looked amazing!  The organic mineral foundation provided me with the beautiful and natural look that I love so much.


For more information and to order go to: IM-FABULOUS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...